Occupational Health and Safety
- To comply with the Labor Law, and related regulations and legislations associated with Occupational Health and Safety issues,
- To evaluate the risks that may cause accidents with the participation of all personnel and to eliminate the existing risks and thus to prevent the occurrence of work accidents and occupational diseases by preventing the occurrence of dangerous environments,
- Acting with the principle of the health of our employees means the health of our company,
- To train our employees and other interested parties on Occupational Safety and Health issues and to encourage them to be healthy for continuous improvement,
- The aim is to maximize employee participation by evaluating the opinions and suggestions of employees on occupational health and safety issues and to share all kinds of information on health and safety issues with employees.